Live Like a Local
Make your Relocation Hassle-Free
Your life is about so much more than a new address.
Our Get Settled service is designed to help you navigate the ins and outs of your new community, with half day and full day programs that scale to suit your needs. Your personal consultant already lives in and loves the place you’re moving to and is ready with information and on-the-ground assistance.
Information and expertise
The easiest way to acclimate to your new town
Get SettledLearn How to Thrive Before You Arrive
Moving into a new place is just the start of your journey home. Even after that last box is unpacked, there are still a lot of things to do. Our local experts can help you with the nitty-gritty details of getting started in your new city and/or country. With half and full day service options, you can have as much help as you want to make sure your to-do list gets done!
- Government: Instruction on identity card/social services applications and (with Full Day programs) accompaniment to the government office
- Education: Researching schools, childcare, tutoring and language assistance
- Transportation: Help with state/provincial license processes, vehicle registration, and information on public transport options
- Health: Instruction on healthcare and locating hospitals and emergency facilities
- Financial: Information about local banks and (with Full Day programs) help with opening an account
- Home & Life: Area tours, setting up utilities, joining clubs, furniture & appliance leasing, even help for your pets!
International Destination GuidesMake Your Move with Confidence
Moving to a new country is exciting, but can also be a little scary if you don’t know what to expect. Having the right information can help you. The Destination Guide provides everything the “do-it-yourself-mover” needs to know, from neighborhoods to local laws to housing options, all researched, updated and fact-checked by our local experts.
- Available 24/7 on mobile, tablet and desktop - access any time and as often as you like
- Comprehensive introduction to ‘daily life’ including housing, culture, government regulations, commutes and transportation, and schools
- Excellent preparation and resource so you can manage your own rental search and settling-in success
Locals Experts living in your city ready to help.
What people are saying
"I want to thank you from the bottom of my (and my family’s) heart! You have helped us so incredibly much and we are so appreciative of your responsive, detailed and gracious expertise and service through this process. Thanks so very much Dwellworks - you are a true asset to any professional relocation!"
Rachael | San Francisco, California
What people are saying
"Thank you for your support and for setting us up with our local rental expert. She is amazing—smart, warm, knowledgeable—and was just perfect for us. She helped us find a great place in a super short time period and followed up with us all along the way to make sure we were set."
Jean | Seattle, Washington