Get SettledLearn How to Thrive Before You Arrive
Moving into a new place is just the start of your journey home. Even after that last box is unpacked, there are still a lot of things to do. Our local experts can help you with the nitty-gritty details of getting started in your new city and/or country. With half and full day service options, you can have as much help as you want to make sure your to-do list gets done!
- Government: Instruction on identity card/social services applications and (with Full Day programs) accompaniment to the government office
- Education: Researching schools, childcare, tutoring and language assistance
- Transportation: Help with state/provincial license processes, vehicle registration, and information on public transport options
- Health: Instruction on healthcare and locating hospitals and emergency facilities
- Financial: Information about local banks and (with Full Day programs) help with opening an account
- Home & Life: Area tours, setting up utilities, joining clubs, furniture & appliance leasing, even help for your pets!
1. We learn about youDwellworks will promptly contact you to ask about what you would like to accomplish.
2. You’ll be helped by a Local ExpertThey will work with you virtually or in-person and send you information on details you need to know including schools, government compliance, services, commuting options and more. They can even accompany you to apply for your driver’s licenses or other local registration where you may need assistance (full day programs only).
3. You’ll become confident in your new surroundingsWe help you live like a local by providing you with on-the-ground knowledge, expertise, area information and more.
Navigate the ins and outs of your new community
Know before you arrive
Help with the details
Other ways we can help
Home Scout Abroad
Moving to a new country is exciting but not without its challenges. No worries! Our Experts have guided thousands through the unique process of home finding in the same interesting places around the world that you’re considering. With Home Scout, you will receive:
International Destination Guides
Moving to a new country is exciting, but can also be a little scary if you don’t know what to expect. Having the right information can help you. The Destination Guide provides everything the “do-it-yourself-mover” needs to know, from neighborhoods to local laws to housing options, all researched, updated and fact-checked by our local experts.
What people are saying
"I want to thank you from the bottom of my (and my family’s) heart! You have helped us so incredibly much and we are so appreciative of your responsive, detailed and gracious expertise and service through this process. Thanks so very much Dwellworks - you are a true asset to any professional relocation!"
Rachael | San Francisco, California
What people are saying
"Thank you for your support and for setting us up with our local rental expert. She is amazing—smart, warm, knowledgeable—and was just perfect for us. She helped us find a great place in a super short time period and followed up with us all along the way to make sure we were set."
Jean | Seattle, Washington